|Skyrim Level 100 Skills Glitch Guide|
Tutorial Name: Skyrim Level 100 Skills Glitch Guide
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: AR15
Date Added: Sun. May 27, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
To begin this glitch you must have the Book Oghma Infinium. To obtain this book you must complete the " Discerning the Transmundane" quest.If you have not started the quest you must go to Septimus Signus's Outpost, which is north east of the College of Winterhold(Do not read the book when you obtain it, if you chose a path the book will be destroyed making the glitch impossible.)
Video on the quest:
Note: Do not use the video above for the glitch
How to do it:
1. Go to any home you own
2. Activate the bookshelf
3. Go to your books and read the book called "Oghma Infinium"
4. Select any path you want
5. After you have selected your path, press B (Circle on PS3)
6. Press X (square on PS3) to store the Oghma Infinium on the bookshelf.
7. When the book appears on the shelf, press A to read the book
8. Select the option that says "[Do Not Read]"
9. Take the book.
10. Repeat steps 1-9
Video on glitch:
Glitch Messing up?:
You must be at least level fifteen to FINISH the quest.Also,when you obtain the Elder Scroll and go straight to Throat of the World and then give him the Scroll he will say He will call on you when he is ready. But he will not. Make sure to save after a couple level ups!
Current rating: 2.77 by 9 users