|How to make a scanline Signature|
Tutorial Name: How to make a scanline Signature
Category: PC Tutorials
Submitted By: Steps
Date Added: Mon. May 21, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
-Photoshop (I'm not sure what version, probally cs3 or above)
1. While in photoshop goto WindowAnimation, make sure it has a tick to the left of it.
2. FileNew .
3. Make sure Width is 400 and Height is 200 then click ok or enter.
4. Make some text, select the right font and size.
5. Edit it some more by double clicking to the right of the name of the layer.
6. Make a vertical rectangle by either using Marquee or Rounded rectangle tool.
7. You can also edit it some more by double clicking to the left of the layer name.
8. In the animation duplicate the selected frame by clicking 3 away from the play button.
9. In the first frame drag the rectangle to the very start of the text.
10. Do the same as step 9 except select the second frame and drag the rectangle to the end of the text.
11. Select the text layer and click add layer mask in the layers section at the bottom one from the middle.
12. Drag the mask to the rectangle layer
13. Select the first frame and click the Tween animation frames by clicking 2 away from the play button.
14. Frames to ad 50 then click enter or ok.
15. Select the last frame and click the Tween animation frames and change Tween With: First Frame
16. FileSave for Web & Devices... or hit Alt+Shift+Ctrl+S (if you still have it on default shortcuts)
17. Click Save and select where you want to save
Current rating: 4.33 by 3 users