|How to mod any gamesave (Skyrim, cod, etc.) [XBOX360]|
Tutorial Name: How to mod any gamesave (Skyrim, cod, etc.) [XBOX360]
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: Real_Redneck
Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Del.icio.us Digg Pinterest Google+
Just follow these steps:
1) Download modio or horizon
2) Use your usb flash drive and plug it into your xbox, then go to "Settings" then go to "Memory" then click on the "Usb storage device" and configure it. (It will say it doesnt meet recommendations probably but ignore that)
3) Then go to "hard drive" (or memory unit) and go to "Games" and choose any game you wanna mod, then find your gamesave (should say something like Save - date - GAMERTAG - something like that and click on it, then move it to the storage unit (USB)
4) Then go back and click on "Gamer Profiles" and move it to your USB
5) Un-plug usb and put it into your computer and open modio/horizon. Also download a modded gamesave (or mod one yourself)
6) Click "Open Device" or "Explore Device" and extract/open both files, The Save & Profile
7) Click on the profile and copy + paste the ids (profile id and console id) then paste it to the gamesave you downloaded and rehash + resign then "Save to device"
8) Plug USB back into the xbox and move your gamesave + profile id back to hard drive/memory unit (standard)
9) Play the game you just modded and make sure to load the gamesave you modded.
Current rating: 3.69 by 59 users