|Mod your Skyrim gamesave|
Tutorial Name: Mod your Skyrim gamesave
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: Goovin
Date Added: Fri. Feb 24, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
This is how to mod your Skyrim gamesave
A modded gamesave
Move your savegame to your computer
1) Insert your USB into your Xbox. Go to settings > System > Storage. Configure your USB if you haven't done so already.
2) Click on All Devices > Games and Apps > Skyrim.
3) You should now see all of your gamesave's for Skyrim. Choose the one you want to mod and press A on it. Click Move and then move it to your USB device.
4) Remove your USB from your Xbox and insert it into your computer.
Get a gamesave
You can get a gamesave directly from Modio, or you can get one off the internet, google, youtube, ect.
I will be showing you how to get a off Modio
1) Open up Modio. Under the quickactions tab, you should see Download a Gamesave.
2) A new window will open up for modio with a ton of gamesaves for all different games.
3) In the bottom right corner you should see search. Type in Skyrim, and check off the bubble where it says game. Now search.
4) A lot of Skyrim gamesaves will show up. Go through all of them and choose what one you like. Download it and save it to your desktop.
How to mod your gamesave
1) On Modio, under the Quick Actions tab, click Open from a device.
2) You should now see your profile. Just keep clicking and eventually a new window will open up. Do not exit out of this. This is your gamesave.
3) Now go back to Modio. Under the Quick Actions, click Open a save. Open the modded save that you downloaded to your desktop from before. Another new window should open.
4) You should see a profile ID and a device ID your both gamesaves. Your modded one should look like E000000 and your unmodded one should look like E0000123913.
5) Here is the important part. Copy your Profile ID from your unmodded gamesave and paste it into your modded gamesave. Do the same thing with the Device ID. Copy the Device ID from your unmodded save and paste it into your modded save.
6) Now, close your unmodded gamesave window. On your modded one in the bottom left corner, click Rehash & Resign. Do this about 3 times just to make sure.
7) Now, in the top right corner click Save to a device. Select your device and you are now done.
Transfering your gamesave back to your Xbox:
1) Insert your USB into your Xbox.
2) Go to settings > storage > and select your USB.
3) Now go to Games and Apps > Skyrim > press A on your new modded gamesave > Move > Hard Drive.
You are now finished! Go play Skyrim with your new mods!
Current rating: 4.63 by 19 users