Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas | A Legitimate Business
Tutorial Name: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas | A Legitimate Business
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Giga
The export car lists are side missions in the game which require you to collect certain vehicles and drop them off at the docks in San Fierro.
They become available once you complete the Customs Fast Track mission for Cesar.
There are a total of 30 vehicles which must be collected across three separate lists.
Thankfully every car required can be found in a predetermined location in the game.
However, they may only spawn once you are completing the certain list.
Once you have completed the first list, the next list will become available.
When you find a car that is listed on the current export list, a notification will appear in the top left corner of the screen.
Bring the car to the docks in San Fierro (see below map).
You will then need to operate the crane and pick it up and place it on the red marker on the ship.
Once the car has been delivered it will be crossed off the list and you will receive money based on the condition it was delivered in.
- 01. Dishonored 2 - All Collectib... (165)
- 02. Dishonored 2 - All Decorativ... (121)
- 03. Watch Dogs 2 Secret Garden G... (109)
- 04. Watch Dogs 2 - Smooth Felon (313)
- 05. Watch Dogs 2 - All Key Data... (638)
- 06. Call Of Duty Infinite Warfar... (114)
- 07. Call Of Duty Infinite Warfar... (154)
- 08. Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea... (111)
- 09. Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea... (113)
- 10. Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea... (107)
- 11. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... (97)
- 12. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... (82)
- 13. Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea... (107)
- 14. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... (79)
- 15. Titanfall 2 - ...Becomes the... (126)