Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed to get game data from the server'
Tutorial Name: Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed to get game data from the server'
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Pokemon Go - Fix 'Failed to get game data from the server'
Many trainers are reporting "failed to get game data from server" This is caused due to the servers being offline.
1)Close Pokemon GO
2)Set your phone to airplane mode.
3)Start Pokemon GO while in airplane mode.
4)When the Pokemon GO Load bar becomes stuck and the red 'No internet Connection' box shows up switch off airplane mode
5)Once airplane mode is on quickly return to the game and press the signout before the game data error appears
6)Sign back into your account and you will no longer have the data error.
Note: make sure Pokemon GO is fully up to date.
- 01. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokec... (248)
- 02. Pokemon GO: How To Become a... (133)
- 03. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incuba... (133)
- 04. Pokemon GO Move Without Mov... (1,436)
- 05. Pokemon Go: how to choose on... (902)
- 06. Pokemon Go: where to find al... (601)
- 07. Pokemon Go: battle type stre... (409)
- 08. Pokmon Go guide: hatching eg... (211)
- 09. Pokemon Go: advanced tips an... (643)
- 10. Pokmon Go: Gyms, Teams, and... (144)
- 11. Pokmon Go: Levelling up your... (203)
- 12. Pokmon Go: getting started a... (133)
- 13. How to Locate, Message, and... (4,713)
- 14. How to Make Siri Recognize... (1,204)
- 15. How to Enable iCloud Automa... (1,169)