Pokmon Go guide: hatching eggs and finding out whats inside
Tutorial Name: Pokmon Go guide: hatching eggs and finding out whats inside
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
As well as catching pokmon in their natural habitats, like car parks, churches, and by the trolleys at the supermarket, you can also hatch them from eggs.
First off, you want to get yourself an egg or two, and to do that, you need to visit pokstops. If you keep getting pokballs, just persevere.
When you start out youll find an egg incubator in your inventory. It has unlimited uses but can only incubate one egg at a time, so if you find that eggs are scarce, its not too much of a problem as the incubators are even more so.
You can buy additional incubators in the shop, or receive them as a reward for levelling up. With the exception of the infinite use incubator you start out with, they have three uses before they break. As you start to collect more eggs, you might want to drop some pokcoins on a couple more.
There are three types of eggs, each with an attached distance requirement you have to meet before they hatch bear in mind that you cant cheat by driving (unless youre going at the speed of a milk float), so youll need to walk, cycle, or utilise some other form of really slow transportation to travel either 2km, 5km, or 10km to hatch them.
The distance you cover applies to all of eggs that you have incubating, so have as many on the go as you can. You may want to do them in batches of equal distances, or mix and match to have a guaranteed new pokmon every 2km.
The more common pokmon are found in the 2km eggs, with the rarest in the 10km, while the largest variety can be found in the 5km eggs. Be sure to have your app open or you will have wasted all of that time in the fresh air for nothing.
Of course theres an element of chance involved in what kind of pokmon will come bursting out of an egg, but weve sorted them by egg type so youve got a better idea of whats in store.
2 kilometre eggs
5 kilometre eggs
10 kilometre eggs
- 01. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokec... (251)
- 02. Pokemon GO: How To Become a... (136)
- 03. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incuba... (135)
- 04. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed t... (27,150)
- 05. Pokemon GO Move Without Mov... (1,443)
- 06. Pokemon Go: how to choose on... (907)
- 07. Pokemon Go: where to find al... (605)
- 08. Pokemon Go: battle type stre... (412)
- 09. Pokemon Go: advanced tips an... (650)
- 10. Pokmon Go: Gyms, Teams, and... (145)
- 11. Pokmon Go: Levelling up your... (204)
- 12. Pokmon Go: getting started a... (133)
- 13. How to Locate, Message, and... (4,715)
- 14. How to Make Siri Recognize... (1,205)
- 15. How to Enable iCloud Automa... (1,172)