|How to Dump Your Current NAND From Your Jtag Using Flash360|
Tutorial Name: How to Dump Your Current NAND From Your Jtag Using Flash360
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: dehsnowman2
Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Del.icio.us Digg Pinterest Google+
How to Dump Your Current NAND From Your Xbox 360 Using Flash360.
This tutorial will give you a step by step how to properly back-up your current NAND using Flash360
What youll need:
XeXMenu (see other tutorials for how to install this)
Flash360 (can be found on Xbins>Xbox 360>Dashboards>Flash360
1. Download and launch xbins and download Flash360v1.0.zip. I have highlighted the path to find it.
2. Open the Flash360v1.0.zip file and extract the files to a new folder called Flash360.
3. Copy the Flash360 folder to a USB Flash drive and plug it into your JTAGd Xbox 360.
4. On your Xbox Launch XeXMenu form the Games tab. If you do not already have XeXMenu installed then check out our tutorial section as there is a step-by-step to install it on your xbox.
5. You will be asked to sign in to a profile so just pick one. Once launched youll be faced with the XeXMenu main screen.
6. Hit the right bumper (RB) once and you will be able to browse for files on your xbox 360 storage devices. If you have a HDD plugged in then it will likely be the first to show up. Use the D-pad to switch to your USB Drive directory (the one containing the Flash360 folder).
7. Scroll to the Flash360 folder and press A to open the directory. Then scroll to flash360.xex and press A to launch the program.
8. You will be faced with a blue screen similar to below. Press X to backup your current NAND to the USB Drive.
9. Press the A button to save entire NAND to file.
10. The program will execute and start backing up your NAND.
Once the process has completed there will be a new file in the Flash360 directory of your USB Thumb drive.
Current rating: 3.86 by 72 users