New to Forums and YouTubePosted:

Reputation Power: 1
Hey guys I'm new to this whole forums thing and just started a new youtube channel and just looking for some help. If anyone could check out our channel and give some tips or trick it would be great or even tip/tricks about forums if there are any. Our YouTube Channel "SoggyNerds" Thank You!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoggyNerds For This Useful Post:

Rareparrot (12-02-2016), Boss (12-02-2016)
#2. Posted:
Skates
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 480
Motto: where the honey dips at?
Welcome to the site man, we have a YouTube forum you can find here. thetechgame.com/Forums/f=123/yout...forum.html
#3. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 372
Motto: Looking to grow your YouTube channel? Check my sticky over in the YouTube Forum!
Welcome to the site pal, be sure to read the rules. Follow what Skates said and look into the YouTube Forum. I am a very friendly face over there, I also have a sticky in that forum giving you great tricks to try and improve your channel! Hope to see you around!
#4. Posted:
BiIl
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 69
Motto: Hey what's up guys its Scarce here
Welcome to TTG man
Read the rules and stay active!
#5. Posted:
Earn
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 235
Motto: Gifted by Sang
Welcome to TheTechGame. Remember to read the rules and hope to see you active around the forums. The YouTube forums are a great place to share your videos, interact with other YouTubers and get tips and tricks. Have a good day mate
#6. Posted:
Skates wroteWelcome to the site man, we have a YouTube forum you can find here. thetechgame.com/Forums/f=123/yout...forum.html

Thanks Man!
#7. Posted:
KyloCrux wroteWelcome to the site pal, be sure to read the rules. Follow what Skates said and look into the YouTube Forum. I am a very friendly face over there, I also have a sticky in that forum giving you great tricks to try and improve your channel! Hope to see you around!

Ill chick it out! Thanks Man!
#8. Posted:
TCAP wroteWelcome to TTG man
Read the rules and stay active!

Thank You Sir!
#9. Posted:
Earn wroteWelcome to TheTechGame. Remember to read the rules and hope to see you active around the forums. The YouTube forums are a great place to share your videos, interact with other YouTubers and get tips and tricks. Have a good day mate

Thanks Earn!!
#10. Posted:
Mickers
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 1136
Motto: | FIFA Forum | Race to 20k |
Huge welcome to the site, i wish you the best on here and YouTube.