Rare New Bird Species Found! (Crazy)Posted:

Maj
  • Winner!
Reputation Power: 236
Motto: Beer in, Wits out
Okay so I thought it would be worth sharing the news with you guys! I don't think I've been alive whilst a new species has been discovered (unsure on that) so this makes the experience even more exciting for me. The species discovered has been named the "Ooklamana Towhee" and resides deep within the Arizona Rainforest, its unclear to what kind of family this belongs to, until more test's can be done.

Here's an image of the bird:

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

As you can see from the image above its very unique and there isn't really many other birds like this. Hopefully we will know much more about this bird very soon. Let me know what you think...

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Last edited by Maj ; edited 1 time in total

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maj For This Useful Post:

RapidzMoose (12-09-2016), dah (12-02-2016), Famous (12-02-2016), Mickers (12-01-2016), Earn (12-01-2016), Ache (12-01-2016), Rodent_Modz (12-01-2016), Harambe- (12-01-2016), Decy (12-01-2016), StrangerThings (12-01-2016), Wizard (12-01-2016)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
Looks photoshopped. Tucan + Chameleon?

Last edited by Lube-or-Nah ; edited 1 time in total
#3. Posted:
Decy
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 86
Motto: Declan // The Walking Dead - 100 Rep?
That is such colorful bird.
#4. Posted:
Dezz
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 138
Motto: Here to help others to the best of my ability! :)
What the heck is that thing, I want one..
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
Maj wrote
Okay so I thought it would be worth sharing the news with you guys! I don't think I've been alive whilst a new species has been discovered (unsure on that) so this makes the experience even more exciting for me. The species discovered has been named the "Ooklamana Towhee" and resides deep within the Arizona Rainforest, its unclear to what kind of family this belongs to, until more test's can be done.

Here's an image of the bird:

As you can see from the image above its very unique and there isn't really many other birds like this. Hopefully we will know much more about this bird very soon. Let me know what you think...

New species of lizard toucan, lmao
#6. Posted:
Ache
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 242
If I'm honest I'm not really into that sort of stuff but that is a beautiful creature. Hope humans don't ruin it for them.
#7. Posted:
Earn
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 235
Motto: Gifted by Sang
You sure that's what they're called? I can't find anything when I search Ooklamana Towhee on Google.

If this is true which I assume it is then it's a beautiful species, I'd love to see one with my own eyes.
#8. Posted:
Maj
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 236
Motto: Beer in, Wits out
Earn wroteYou sure that's what they're called? I can't find anything when I search Ooklamana Towhee on Google.

If this is true which I assume it is then it's a beautiful species, I'd love to see one with my own eyes.

I think so yeah, they was literally discovered a few hours ago. Lemme double check
#9. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 372
Motto: Looking to grow your YouTube channel? Check my sticky over in the YouTube Forum!
Thats a crazy cool looking bird!
#10. Posted:
Mickers
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 1136
Motto: | FIFA Forum | Race to 20k |
That is one incredibly weird looking creature.

Amazing how we are always finding new species.