Hey guys. I've been a member of TheTechGame for over 6 years now all together. I've never really contributed to the community until now.
From now on, everyday I'll be posting 5 daily fun facts to kind of lighten the mood. The facts will be dated and after the day is over, they will be put in a spoiler in case anyone wants to look back on them. I hope everyone enjoys these as much as I myself do.
1. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
2. If you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure.
3. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
4. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
5. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
December 1st, 2016
1. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
2. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
3. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
4. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
5. If you lift a kangaroos tail off the ground it cant hop.
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
December 2nd, 2016
1. "Google" was originally named "Backrub.com". -Member Submission by Pxilo
2. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasnt added to it.
3. A hippos wide open mouth is big enough to fit a 4-foot-tall child in.
4. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
5. Hamsters run up to 8 miles at night on a wheel.
If anyone would like to help, feel free to send me a message with facts you would like to see. I will post them, giving you credit for it as well.
Motto: Check out the Fun Facts in the Off-Topic Discussion!
Skates wroteWhat does ketchup do medically?
Straight from google I found this
Ketchup was considered to be a medicine around 1835 and was sold as tomato pills. The idea came from Dr. John Cook Bennett, the president of the medical department at Willoughby University in Ohio. He thought that tomatoes could cure illnesses such as diarrhea, jaundice, and indigestion.