CSA's Skyrim and Fallout JTAG Mods Alright if you didn't already know you can convert PC mods on Bethesda games to work on a JTAG/RGH/Dev. To start off any mods that requires NVSE(New Vegas Script Extender )or modified a menu wont work, .bsa and .dds wont load on 360, and audio files need to be converted to .xma files. All the conversion stuff is complicated so try sticking to .esp's and .esm files. I you click on the Fallout 3 Tutorial CBD tells you how to convert files and all that stuff. If you haven't ever done this before I wouldn't bother with it just yet, But I included the links for it anyway.
From What I've been told depending on what version of xlast you have these steps could vary.
1. Open xlast.
2. Click file and select new.
3. Select game content.
4. Fill in all the boxes. For the Project Directory select desktop.
4a. Title ID's New Vegas:425307E0 Skyrim:425307E6.
4b. Publisher Offering ID has to be in hexadecimal(1-9 and A-F I believe)
4c. Images have to be 64x64 png files.(Download a 64x64 pic off of google open it up in paint and you can save it as a png.)
4d. For content type select in game content.
5. Click Next.
6. English should be checked, if it is click next
7. For the display name you should put what ever the mod is your making as thats the name that will show up on the xbox.
8. Now a new window should have opened and you should see content. Left click on it and you can add a file or a folder.
9. After you add the file or folder click install locally and text should come up at the botom of the screen. If you have a Dev kit it should have installed to the xbox. If you have a JTAG/RGH the text should end with install failed. Now go to your desktop and you should see an online folder and a .xlast file. You DLC will be in the online folder and the xlast file is the setup cofigeration you just completed. You'll need to make a new package for every mod you want to put no your xbox.
10. Plug your USB or HDD in. Now you open horizion and if you did everything correctly you click on install new file. If everything is correct and it says it installed you can click on the Fallout or Skyrim folder and your DLC shoul be in there.
Le Fluffie Tutorial
You can create a DLC File with the Modded Files. This will make it easier for those who don't know much about modding so they can just inject it like any other DLC.
Open Le Fluffie. The Press File --> Package Creation.
Make Title ID: 425307D5
Right click on the window next to the Root Folder. Then press Add File and select the Modded Files you wish to include in your DLC. Once you Have them all in the Root Folder press Create Package.
Alright, this is my first major post so please don't be rude.
I didn't make these mods and I'm not taking credit for anything except the text tutorials.
I have never used Le Fluffie but it's easier to get than SDK. I've never used Media.io either just found it on google.
All skyrim mods are untested. A few New Vegas Mods are untested, but most of them work.
XLAST is part of SDK from microsoft so it's realy hard to find and its almost a Gig to download so I didn'd include it.
If there's something wrong, I forgot to give credit, or anything else let me know and I'll correct it.
If anyone needs any help let me know and I'll try my best.
Youtube Video: Killerstefan1 @ youtube.com
New Vegas GOTY DLC: CreToX @ TTG.
Fallout and Skyrim mods:Jamezer0 @ xbox360iso.com
Fallout 3 Tutorial and LE Fluffie tutorial:CBD @ TTG
The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to CSA- For This Useful Post:
Are you sur ethe Le Fluffie guide is complete? I tried to make the file as you said but when i put it into content/0000000000000000/425307D5 and run skyrim it downt know that i have the mods installed.
should i instead save them to the default skyrim folder with the same name as 425307D5 or should i rename it when i do that as well?
What do i say that the publisher is, and do i leave the drop down menu as none and stfs as type 0 or 1?
sorry for all the questions but this is my first time adding mods to the xbox. and if it doesn't work one way or i don't understand completely i like to ask again