|WillowTree (Borderlands Modding Program)|
Download Name: WillowTree (Borderlands Modding Program)
Category: Xbox 360 Editors & Tools
Submitted By: Dark
Date Added: Thu. Aug 12, 2010
File Size: 1.06 MB
File Type: (Zip file)
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
Taken from Se7enSins.com
For those of you who need a tutorial on using WillowTree, look here.
- Fixed the PC version file loading issue.
- Slightly changed rebuilding code. Hopefully less bugs.
- Removed "Delete Item/Weapon" as it isn't working correctly.
- Added code to adjust important hash block info on the 360 version.
(Only Weapons Workshop was altered)
- Added the new "Weapons Workshop" mode. It specificly edits weapons and items. Unlike the normal WillowTree mode, here you can add/remove/duplicate new weapons and items! It also includes a full list of parts (rather than the last version's limited list). Thanks to Turk there is a check on ItemGrades to make sure that you weapon won't revert to level 0.
- Added support for new DLC quests.
- New organized decompiling process.
- Added an editor for the multiple parts of the save. It can quickly edit weapons, items, quests, player info, character colors, name, skills, locations, and invintory info.
- Added weapon and item importing/exporting from files or from the clipboard.
- Built-in parts swapper.
- Number of bugs fixed.
- PC support added.
- Fixes a few minor bugs.
- Added PS3 save support.
Note: This does not rehash nor resign the save.
Current rating: 5.29 by 24 users