A JTAG'd Xbox 360
The DLC you want
An HDD or USB drive.
1. Download your DLC that you want to put on your JTAG'd console. If it is in a RAR or ZIP then make sure to extract the folders/files inside.
2. Open Yaris Swap.
3. Click the 'Go To Folder' button. Navigate to whatever folder you put your DLC that you downloaded in. Now that you opened your folder your DLC should show up in Yaris Swap. It should tell you the path that the DLC is located in, the name of the DLC, the console ID of the Xbox that it came from, the original directory that it needs to be in on your HDD of your Xbox, and the XUID.
4. Now highlight your DLC in Yaris Swap and click the button that says 'Hex mod/Yaris Swap' or 'Hex mod - Yaris Swap' (depending on your version of Yaris Swap it will say different things). A message should pop up and now you have successfully removed the license that was attached to the DLC. Now we just have to put it on our HDD.
5(optional depending on your situation). Your DLC that you downloaded may or may not have come inside the folder that tells you what directory to put your DLC in. No need to panic if it doesn't tell you where to put the DLC. If you don't have the folders, then look at the DLC in Yaris Swap and look under the 'Original Directory' category. In the image that I posted the first directory is "58580823". So I would make that folder and then inside that folder I would make another folder called "00009000" and then inside that I would put the DLC that I downloaded.
6. Now turn your Xbox on with your HDD plugged into it. Then go to your system settings and see what your
console's IP is. Remember or write down that IP. Then boot into XeXmenu and just stay in XeXmenu for the time being. Now on your computer open FlashFXP. Click the lightning bult on the top right-ish. A drop down menu will appear, click "Quick Connect". You server or URL is the IP that I told you to write down before. Your username and password are both "xbox" without quotes.
7. You should now be connected to your Xbox 360 hardrive. Navigate to HDD1>Content>0000000000000. This is where all of your DLC will be stored. On the left side of FlashFXP find your folder where you put your DLC. In my situation it would be the "58580823" folder. Right click on that folder and click 'transfer'. It should then start transferring to your 0000000000000000 folder.
8. Once the file is done transferring, then go on your JTAG and load whatever game the DLC is for. The DLC should then show up wherever it is supposed to.
**This tutorial was made by -Coke- Please do not rip this tutorial. If you are going to
rip this tutorial, then at least leave my name and site in it. That's all I ask. And don't worry, I WILL find you if you rip this tutorial. Just like I did with all the people who ripped the last tutorial.**