You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

1 2 3 >
BlackOps Zombies, Kino Der Toten, Thunder+Ray Gun Glitch.
#1. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 TTG-DeziRe has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 5
Reputation Power: 0
To TTG Users Reading This Post, Me And My Mates Have Randomlly Found A Way To Get Thunder Or Ray Gun In Your First Magic Box.

Follow These Steps:

1)When You First Spawn On The Map Kino Der Toten, You Will Find On The Floor The Link Pad For The Teleporter, Jump 5 Times On The Link Pad.

2)Jump From The Floor To The Link Pad And Bounce Back Off To The Floor, Do This About 10-15 Times.

3)As The Same As Step 1, Jump 5 Times On The Link Pad.

4)Press X While On The Link Pad 5 Times.

5)On Your First Magic Box You Or You Team Mates Will Recieve A Thunder Gun Or A Ray Gun, 80% Chance Of Getting A Thunder Gun And 20% On The Ray Gun.

6)To Keep On Recieving These Guns, Repeat Them Steps.

This Accually Works, Try It, It Was A Random Glitch,

Please Rep. Me If This Works,

Thank You.
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 21, 2010 Maximizer has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,646
Reputation Power: 66
wtf does this really work?!?!?!?!?!
View user's profile
  10
#3. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 TTG-DeziRe has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 5
Reputation Power: 0
Well It Does With Me, Im Doing It At The Moment, Try It Out, If You Have Problems Doing It The Just Message Me, Its Pretty Cool, You Can Reach High Levals If You Do The Max Ammo Glitch With It Aswell
View user's profile
  11
#4. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 xSIL3NTxHITM4Nx has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 6
Reputation Power: 0
don't really understand step 2 can you explain it to me
View user's profile
  01
#5. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 TTG-DeziRe has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 5
Reputation Power: 0
Step To:

Like... You Run Up To The Link PAD, Jump And Land On It, Then Quiklly Bouce Off,

Its Simple:L
View user's profile
  02
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 18, 2009 Imabeast has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,268
Reputation Power: 49
works ive been doing this for a couple days now seen someone else post
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 Raw_Element has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 9
Reputation Power: 0

TTG-DeziRe wrote:

Step To:

Like... You Run Up To The Link PAD, Jump And Land On It, Then Quiklly Bouce Off,

Its Simple:L


So dolphin dive on it and then jump off?

Now do i need to do these steps inbetween matches or right when the game begins?
View user's profile
  12
#8. PostPosted:
Novice Member
Novice Member
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 11, 2010 nike117 has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 26
Reputation Power: 1

TTG-DeziRe wrote:

Well It Does With Me, Im Doing It At The Moment, Try It Out, If You Have Problems Doing It The Just Message Me, Its Pretty Cool, You Can Reach High Levals If You Do The Max Ammo Glitch With It Aswell
what max ammo glicth?
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 28, 2010 TTG_x_ECH0 has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 231
Reputation Power: 8
i try it with m8s
it with be well gd if it works
Very Happy
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
Junior Member
Junior Member
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 23, 2010 xAPRvz has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 69
Reputation Power: 1

TTG-DeziRe wrote:

To TTG Users Reading This Post, Me And My Mates Have Randomlly Found A Way To Get Thunder Or Ray Gun In Your First Magic Box.

Follow These Steps:

1)When You First Spawn On The Map Kino Der Toten, You Will Find On The Floor The Link Pad For The Teleporter, Jump 5 Times On The Link Pad.

2)Jump From The Floor To The Link Pad And Bounce Back Off To The Floor, Do This About 10-15 Times.

3)As The Same As Step 1, Jump 5 Times On The Link Pad.

4)Press X While On The Link Pad 5 Times.

5)On Your First Magic Box You Or You Team Mates Will Recieve A Thunder Gun Or A Ray Gun, 80% Chance Of Getting A Thunder Gun And 20% On The Ray Gun.

6)To Keep On Recieving These Guns, Repeat Them Steps.

This Accually Works, Try It, It Was A Random Glitch,

Please Rep. Me If This Works,

Thank You.


what is the max ammo glich
View user's profile
  21
1 2 3 >


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.