You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

Kino Der Untoten Barrier Glitch. Tutorial. Untouchable.
#1. PostPosted:
TTG Fanatic
TTG Fanatic
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 20, 2010 GreenZone has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 4,735
Reputation Power: 287
Kino der Untoten Turret glitch

TUTORIAL



The Tutorial.

First off. Your going To Need to turn the Power On,

Once the Power Is on You Are now on the stage,

Now Go to the Turret Machine Gun After youve turned the power on,

Now You HAVE to a Crawler To complete this glitch,

Once you Have a Cralwer, Head to the turret, Walk up the Stairs To the top. Wait For the Crawler to walk up The Stairs. Once He is Close Enough. And he Hits you, You Jump at the same time the zombie hits you. The Zombie will Boost You Up higher and Make Sure Your Holding Your left analog stick back So you will be boosted up to the turret.

If you do the glitch right. You will be now Untouched. The Zombies will not be able to Strike you.


Video Tutorial



Your Welcome Smile


Last edited by GreenZone ; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to GreenZone For This Useful Post: TTG_BadBoy (11-22-2010)
#2. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 03, 2010 TTG_BadBoy has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 384
Reputation Power: 173
nice tut but you gonna need ammo..!! thanks anyway Smile
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2010 RFCxProductions has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 116
Reputation Power: 4
Nice! I only knew it was a glitch on FIVE.
View user's profile
  00
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Fanatic
TTG Fanatic
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 20, 2010 GreenZone has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 4,735
Reputation Power: 287

Walkedbag wrote:

Nice! I only knew it was a glitch on FIVE.


This one Is Simular to the Table glitch.

You are Untoucable on the Turret glitch Aswell !
View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 26, 2010 -viper has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,019
Reputation Power: 40
Thought this was patched? Obviously not.
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 22, 2010 LukeUK has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,609
Reputation Power: 68

-Envy wrote:

Kino der Untoten Turret glitch

TUTORIAL



The Tutorial.

First off. Your going To Need to turn the Power On,

Once the Power Is on You Are now on the stage,

Now Go to the Turret Machine Gun After youve turned the power on,

Now You HAVE to a Crawler To complete this glitch,

Once you Have a Cralwer, Head to the turret, Walk up the Stairs To the top. Wait For the Crawler to walk up The Stairs. Once He is Close Enough. And he Hits you, You Jump at the same time the zombie hits you. The Zombie will Boost You Up higher and Make Sure Your Holding Your left analog stick back So you will be boosted up to the turret.

If you do the glitch right. You will be now Untouched. The Zombies will not be able to Strike you.


Video Tutorial



Your Welcome Smile



very Old Now....


2020202002
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
TTG Fanatic
TTG Fanatic
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 20, 2010 GreenZone has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 4,735
Reputation Power: 287

Tommo-BFC wrote:

-Envy wrote:

Kino der Untoten Turret glitch

TUTORIAL



The Tutorial.

First off. Your going To Need to turn the Power On,

Once the Power Is on You Are now on the stage,

Now Go to the Turret Machine Gun After youve turned the power on,

Now You HAVE to a Crawler To complete this glitch,

Once you Have a Cralwer, Head to the turret, Walk up the Stairs To the top. Wait For the Crawler to walk up The Stairs. Once He is Close Enough. And he Hits you, You Jump at the same time the zombie hits you. The Zombie will Boost You Up higher and Make Sure Your Holding Your left analog stick back So you will be boosted up to the turret.

If you do the glitch right. You will be now Untouched. The Zombies will not be able to Strike you.


Video Tutorial



Your Welcome Smile



very Old Now....


2020202002


Bet yah theres people out there who doesnt know the glitch. thats why i posted it to Keep people updated
View user's profile
  00
#8. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 23, 2010 BrutalStyles has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 390
Reputation Power: 15
This is patched I tried it yesterday and it won't work.
Don't say I was doing it wrong because my friend said that I was getting high enough but won't let me on.
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 12, 2010 TTG_GIMP has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 103
Reputation Power: 4

-Envy wrote:

Kino der Untoten Turret glitch

TUTORIAL



The Tutorial.

First off. Your going To Need to turn the Power On,

Once the Power Is on You Are now on the stage,

Now Go to the Turret Machine Gun After youve turned the power on,

Now You HAVE to a Crawler To complete this glitch,

Once you Have a Cralwer, Head to the turret, Walk up the Stairs To the top. Wait For the Crawler to walk up The Stairs. Once He is Close Enough. And he Hits you, You Jump at the same time the zombie hits you. The Zombie will Boost You Up higher and Make Sure Your Holding Your left analog stick back So you will be boosted up to the turret.

If you do the glitch right. You will be now Untouched. The Zombies will not be able to Strike you.


Video Tutorial



Your Welcome Smile
this is patched.........................so ummm yeahhh
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 08, 2010 -Adz has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2,259
Reputation Power: 95

TTG_BadBoy wrote:

nice tut but you gonna need ammo..!! thanks anyway Smile


Well basically try and use the turret as much as possible!

Rolling Eyes
View user's profile
  00


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.