You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

Possible DNS bypass. RosCloud
#1. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 18, 2013
Posts: 24
Reputation Power: 1
ros cloud .net is currently under construction they have already said they found a bypass!
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 29, 2011 xxbooomxx has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 10
i nooo but its not up till tomos
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 02, 2013
Posts: 18
Reputation Power: 0

Faultage wrote:

ros cloud .net is currently under construction they have already said they found a bypass!

Who has found a bypass? Whoop
View user's profile
  00
#4. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 30, 2013 -David has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 149
Reputation Power: 5
Whats the site url dude???????


20202020
View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 18, 2013
Posts: 24
Reputation Power: 1
roscloud .net
{no spaces}
it is currently under work
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Mar 11, 2012 VANAGON has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 3,151
Reputation Power: 136

Faultage wrote:

roscloud .net
{no spaces}
it is currently under work


Whats the point of a DNS after you get your rp and money? All your doing is running the risk of a ban or cheaters pool by getting reported for using god mode...
View user's profile
  10
#7. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 31, 2010 AnubisBizz has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 497
Reputation Power: 19

VANAGON wrote:

Faultage wrote:

roscloud .net
{no spaces}
it is currently under work


Whats the point of a DNS after you get your rp and money? All your doing is running the risk of a ban or cheaters pool by getting reported for using god mode...

I used the DNS mods since day one till they got hotfixed.. im a lvl 659 with 13 Trillion dollars. they set those mods up to prevent cheater pools and bad sports. i still have yet to be banned and my account is still linked on Social club.. they arent going to do anything about it. They cant.
View user's profile
  00
#8. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 06, 2010 synmuffin has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2
Reputation Power: 0
I've almost got the site finished. Wink

View user's profile
  10
#9. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Mar 11, 2012 VANAGON has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 3,151
Reputation Power: 136

AnubisBizz wrote:

VANAGON wrote:

Faultage wrote:

roscloud .net
{no spaces}
it is currently under work


Whats the point of a DNS after you get your rp and money? All your doing is running the risk of a ban or cheaters pool by getting reported for using god mode...

I used the DNS mods since day one till they got hotfixed.. im a lvl 659 with 13 Trillion dollars. they set those mods up to prevent cheater pools and bad sports. i still have yet to be banned and my account is still linked on Social club.. they arent going to do anything about it. They cant.


The only real benefit of using the dns after getting money and rp was getting the snow early, and to get out of bad sport/cheaters pool temporarily.

BTW they can do something about it...

View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
Junior Member
Junior Member
Status: Offline
Joined: Jun 13, 2013 vBStealth has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 64
Reputation Power: 2
Hey, If someone can host for me and my friend, we need a server Ill give a 14 day trial if anyone would help msg me on vB Stealth tommorow if you can help. :b
View user's profile
  00


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.