You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

PS4 Upcoming Games List.
#1. PostPosted:
Commander
Commander
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 06, 2012 Gossip has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 6,394
Reputation Power: 227
Motto: Hakuna Matata.
I've made a list of all the (known) titles for the PS4 releasing in 2014.

January
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Dont Starve


February
Rayman Legends


March
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes
inFamous: Second Son


April
Pier Solar HD
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn


May
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spring 2014:
EA SPORTS UFC
GlowTag
Pavilion

July
The Elder Scrolls Online
MLB 14 The Show


October
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero


December
Cosmic Star Heroine


Other Games Release in 2014 (TBA)

Alien: Isolation (TBC)
Assault Android Cactus
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Crimes & Punishments
Diablo 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Everybodys Gone to the Rapture
Fez
Game of Thrones (Telltale)
Helldivers
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Lego The Hobbit
Liege
Lords of the Fallen
Mad Max
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Project CARS
Pure Pool
Road Not Taken
Samurai Gunn
Sniper Elite 3
Tales from the Borderlands
The Crew
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Thief
Towerfall Ascension
Trials Fusion
Valiant Hearts: The Great War


View user's profile
The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Gossip For This Useful Post: GTA-Online (12-18-2013)
#2. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 31, 2012 byzoruah has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 170
Reputation Power: 6

Gossip wrote:

I've made a list of all the (known) titles for the PS4 releasing in 2014.

January
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Dont Starve


February
Rayman Legends


March
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes
inFamous: Second Son


April
Pier Solar HD
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn


May
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spring 2014:
EA SPORTS UFC
GlowTag
Pavilion

July
The Elder Scrolls Online
MLB 14 The Show


October
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero


December
Cosmic Star Heroine


Other Games Release in 2014 (TBA)

Alien: Isolation (TBC)
Assault Android Cactus
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Crimes & Punishments
Diablo 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Everybodys Gone to the Rapture
Fez
Game of Thrones (Telltale)
Helldivers
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Lego The Hobbit
Liege
Lords of the Fallen
Mad Max
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Project CARS
Pure Pool
Road Not Taken
Samurai Gunn
Sniper Elite 3
Tales from the Borderlands
The Crew
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Thief
Towerfall Ascension
Trials Fusion
Valiant Hearts: The Great War



Dude Your missing most of the good games Like. the divsion, dying light
plus in January blinding of Issac, and don't starve is free for ps+
View user's profile
  40
#3. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Gold Gifter
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 18, 2010 PawnStars has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2,896
Reputation Power: 77
Cool list but you also forgot watchdogs and deep down as well it looks like,
View user's profile
  10
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 29, 2012 Slade_Wilson has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 2,477
Reputation Power: 96
You also forgot Rainbow 6: Patriots.
View user's profile
  10
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 12, 2010 Latias has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2,344
Reputation Power: 77

Chuck_Bartowski wrote:

You also forgot Rainbow 6: Patriots.

I really hope it doesn't get scraped this time, and actually makes it to consumers.


View user's profile
  20
#6. PostPosted:
Wise One
Wise One
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 02, 2010 -Prospective- has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 588
Reputation Power: 24
You also forgot to add destiny
View user's profile
  10
#7. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 16, 2010 Uneven has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,333
Reputation Power: 51
its funny how all people point out the games you didn't put into your topic haha so I am going to do it too Very Happy

You forgot about the "Drive Club"
View user's profile
  10
#8. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 31, 2012 byzoruah has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 170
Reputation Power: 6

TTG_KoReKz wrote:

its funny how all people point out the games you didn't put into your topic haha so I am going to do it too Very Happy

You forgot about the "Drive Club"


Lol.. I Just Find It Funny All The Games People Are Not Looking Forward Lol...

The Division, Fo Live <3
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 07, 2010 krispycreammods has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,267
Reputation Power: 57
This post is terrible lol how are you a MVC?
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Mar 19, 2011 ODST has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,931
Reputation Power: 57

krispycreammods wrote:

This post is terrible lol how are you a MVC?
He spammed single word "comments" into the news section.
View user's profile
  10


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.