You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

7 pages
1 2 3 4 5 > »
MHF 48HR Trial Working (TEXT TUT) No longer working
#1. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2013 AlmightyHelix has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 3,643
Reputation Power: 165
STATUS: Out of codes


Ok so I know that some people just don't have the money to be able to get XBL.
Most people have heard of the MHF promo, (Monster Hunter Frontier)

So to get a 48 hour code you will need to do these things.

1.) Go to system settings, Language & Locale, and change your Locale to Japan.

2.) Make a new xbl account, enter a random email and password.

EXAMPLE: JamesCockatoo @ jp.com

**You need to put @jp.com at the end**

3.) Download Monster Hunter Frontier G.

4.) Start the game and get past the start logo.

5.) You will now be greeted with a Japanese captcha (aka 5 numbers)

6.) You will need this ---> [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] to read the captcha.

***Little trick, hit left trigger to change it from Japanese to English***


7.) Once you enter the captcha and you did it right you will see 2 codes, you want the first one.(The one on the top)

I would right it down so you can enter it on your main account.

You can do this as many times as you want but you will need to make a new account everytime.


Credit to Anonymous on TTH for showing this.

Last edited by AlmightyHelix ; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AlmightyHelix For This Useful Post: XeDJ (11-06-2013), Noval (11-03-2013), -HDMI- (10-30-2013), AIien (10-30-2013), AHS (10-30-2013), UKz_V3NOM (10-29-2013), Serah_Farron (10-26-2013), Redmushroomsx (10-25-2013), L-Messi (10-25-2013), Narrow (10-25-2013), Zeak (10-16-2013), StimulusZero (10-16-2013), Beneath (10-15-2013), -HF- (10-15-2013), Stedos (10-15-2013)
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 14, 2011 Stedos has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,580
Reputation Power: 88
That's how I got my codes! Good text TUT as well. I speed up the process by using a USB keyboard.
View user's profile
  10
#3. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2013 AlmightyHelix has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 3,643
Reputation Power: 165

Stedos wrote:

That's how I got my codes! Good text TUT as well. I speed up the process by using a USB keyboard.


Thank you very much,
My friend posted this and I am just getting more exposure by posting it on this website.
View user's profile
  10
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 26, 2011 Branch has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2,874
Reputation Power: 153
What if i don't want to do Step 6? Lol jk nice post!


View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
Wise One
Wise One
Status: Offline
Joined: May 19, 2011 EFC has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 631
Reputation Power: 25
thanks for this man , i thought it was patched
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 15, 2013
Posts: 1,493
Reputation Power: 32
Wait I thought this method was patched?
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
Junior Member
Junior Member
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 10, 2013 Moobies1252 has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 59
Reputation Power: 2

Jeff_Hardy wrote:

STATUS: WORKING


Ok so I know that some people just don't have the money to be able to get XBL.
Most people have heard of the MHF promo, (Monster Hunter Frontier)

So to get a 48 hour code you will need to do these things.

1.) Go to system settings, Language & Locale, and change your Locale to Japan.

2.) Make a new xbl account, enter a random email and password.

EXAMPLE: JamesCockatoo @ jp.com

**You need to put @jp.com at the end**

3.) Download Monster Hunter Frontier G.

4.) Start the game and get past the start logo.

5.) You will now be greeted with a Japanese captcha (aka 5 numbers)

6.) You will need this ---> [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] to read the captcha.

***Little trick, hit left trigger to change it from Japanese to English***


7.) Once you enter the captcha and you did it right you will see 2 codes, you want the first one.(The one on the top)

I would right it down so you can enter it on your main account.

You can do this as many times as you want but you will need to make a new account everytime.


Credit to Anonymous on TTH for showing this.

Thanks for the credit dude Wink
View user's profile
  00
#8. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2013 AlmightyHelix has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 3,643
Reputation Power: 165

Moobies1252 wrote:

Jeff_Hardy wrote:

STATUS: WORKING


Ok so I know that some people just don't have the money to be able to get XBL.
Most people have heard of the MHF promo, (Monster Hunter Frontier)

So to get a 48 hour code you will need to do these things.

1.) Go to system settings, Language & Locale, and change your Locale to Japan.

2.) Make a new xbl account, enter a random email and password.

EXAMPLE: JamesCockatoo @ jp.com

**You need to put @jp.com at the end**

3.) Download Monster Hunter Frontier G.

4.) Start the game and get past the start logo.

5.) You will now be greeted with a Japanese captcha (aka 5 numbers)

6.) You will need this ---> [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] to read the captcha.

***Little trick, hit left trigger to change it from Japanese to English***


7.) Once you enter the captcha and you did it right you will see 2 codes, you want the first one.(The one on the top)

I would right it down so you can enter it on your main account.

You can do this as many times as you want but you will need to make a new account everytime.


Credit to Anonymous on TTH for showing this.

Thanks for the credit dude Wink


No problem man,
Glad to give credit where it is due.
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 12, 2013
Posts: 119
Reputation Power: 4
Going To do this now thanks for the post
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
Novice Member
Novice Member
Status: Offline
Joined: May 02, 2012 Animation_Magic has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 33
Reputation Power: 1
My screen doesn't allow me to submit the capcha. It just shows me the numbers and the enter box. & the rest of the screen is black. Do you know what could be the problem?
View user's profile
  00
7 pages
1 2 3 4 5 > »


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.