You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

1 2 3 4 > »
Decrypted default.xex for Black Ops
#1. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 23, 2010 JuicyJ has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 3,090
Reputation Power: 159
I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

VIRUS SCAN:



This does not remove the online checks! But if someone figures out how, I will take the check out and re-upload it to this thread!

Last edited by JuicyJ ; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: May 30, 2010 TrollTime has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,727
Reputation Power: 126
This get rid of online check?
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 13, 2010 Blankz has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,030
Reputation Power: 40
Umm Virus SCan?????????????????????
View user's profile
  00
#4. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 17, 2009 KroniiK_SnipeR has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 130
Reputation Power: 4

modmigit wrote:

This get rid of online check?

No, get out...
Message must be 20 characters.
View user's profile
  03
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 08, 2010 Exotic15th has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 966
Reputation Power: 47

Black_Ops wrote:

I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


I am not one that is smart with this kind of stuff? Please don't flame but...
Does this allow local multiplayer and system link, or what does it do? Just curious?
+Rep for honest answer.
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 23, 2010 JuicyJ has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 3,090
Reputation Power: 159

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


I am not one that is smart with this kind of stuff? Please don't flame but...
Does this allow local multiplayer and system link, or what does it do? Just curious?
+Rep for honest answer.


No, it doesn't have the Xbox LIVE check removed unfortunately. But if someone figures out how, I will do it then re-upload.

And this virus scan is coming up, 1 second please.
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 08, 2010 Exotic15th has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 966
Reputation Power: 47

Black_Ops wrote:

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


I am not one that is smart with this kind of stuff? Please don't flame but...
Does this allow local multiplayer and system link, or what does it do? Just curious?
+Rep for honest answer.


No, it doesn't have the Xbox LIVE check removed unfortunately. But if someone figures out how, I will do it then re-upload.

And this virus scan is coming up, 1 second please.


So what does it do exactly? Just allow people to edit it, so the password encryption ways are all removed for free editing?
View user's profile
  00
#8. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 23, 2010 JuicyJ has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 3,090
Reputation Power: 159

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


I am not one that is smart with this kind of stuff? Please don't flame but...
Does this allow local multiplayer and system link, or what does it do? Just curious?
+Rep for honest answer.


No, it doesn't have the Xbox LIVE check removed unfortunately. But if someone figures out how, I will do it then re-upload.

And this virus scan is coming up, 1 second please.


So what does it do exactly? Just allow people to edit it, so the password encryption ways are all removed for free editing?


I believe so, yes.

And I've added the virus scan...
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 08, 2010 Exotic15th has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 966
Reputation Power: 47

Black_Ops wrote:

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Black_Ops wrote:

I've decrypted a default.xex for all of the lazy people who don't want to do it their selves...

Here's the link: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


I am not one that is smart with this kind of stuff? Please don't flame but...
Does this allow local multiplayer and system link, or what does it do? Just curious?
+Rep for honest answer.


No, it doesn't have the Xbox LIVE check removed unfortunately. But if someone figures out how, I will do it then re-upload.

And this virus scan is coming up, 1 second please.


So what does it do exactly? Just allow people to edit it, so the password encryption ways are all removed for free editing?


I believe so, yes.

And I've added the virus scan...


Do you know how to edit this to remove the online check? if so, please PM me.
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 23, 2010 JuicyJ has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 3,090
Reputation Power: 159

Juh_Juh_Jtag wrote:

Do you know how to edit this to remove the online check? if so, please PM me.


I wish I knew. If I did the default.xex would have the checks removed. Sad
View user's profile
  00
1 2 3 4 > »


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.