You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.
 

1 2 >
CraigChrist8239 Tesseract v2.1 Updated Release
#1. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 27, 2012 Zephyr-7s has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 374
Reputation Power: 17


Credits To CraigChrist8239.

What is the Tesseract?

The Tesseract is a cross-game modding tool for any devkit or RGH/JTAG. This will allow 1 dll to be used for multiple games and hack them all relatively well.

List of currently supported games:

-Skyrim TU8 (10/13/12)
-Modern Warfare 2 TU8 (2/1/13)
-Forza 4 TU4 (2/1/13)
-Forza Horizon TU2 (2/1/13)
-Halo Wars TU6 (3/18/13)

Here is the new stuff he has added:

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Download in description.
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 03, 2011 MRKN has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,145
Reputation Power: 70
Wow that looks extremely nice! What's the song?
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 27, 2012 Zephyr-7s has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 374
Reputation Power: 17

Snug wrote:

Wow that looks extremely nice! What's the song?


Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train ft. Joni Fatora
View user's profile
  01
#4. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 30, 2011 THE-BLU-DRAGON has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 342
Reputation Power: 13

Zephyr-7s wrote:

Snug wrote:

Wow that looks extremely nice! What's the song?


Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train ft. Joni Fatora

Aka- the only song you use
View user's profile
  22
#5. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 27, 2012 Zephyr-7s has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 374
Reputation Power: 17

THE-BLU-DRAGON wrote:

Zephyr-7s wrote:

Snug wrote:

Wow that looks extremely nice! What's the song?


Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train ft. Joni Fatora

Aka- the only song you use


aka, ive used it three times so shut the **** up.

When you have nearly 100 videos good copyright free songs are hard to find, I like it so if you dont use the **** mute button Wink
View user's profile
  01
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 31, 2010 MPL has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,450
Reputation Power: 67
I get "unable to connect to host" when on system link, this is with all patches, anyone any ideas.

Im sure im running tu8
I have tried 2 tu8 patches, both the same result?
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 27, 2012 Zephyr-7s has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 374
Reputation Power: 17

MPL wrote:

I get "unable to connect to host" when on system link, this is with all patches, anyone any ideas.

Im sure im running tu8
I have tried 2 tu8 patches, both the same result?


try reinstalling mw2 & see if that helps
View user's profile
  11
#8. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 31, 2010 MPL has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,450
Reputation Power: 67

Zephyr-7s wrote:

MPL wrote:

I get "unable to connect to host" when on system link, this is with all patches, anyone any ideas.

Im sure im running tu8
I have tried 2 tu8 patches, both the same result?


try reinstalling mw2 & see if that helps

I will try that now, thanks if it works Smile
View user's profile
  10
#9. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 31, 2010 MPL has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,450
Reputation Power: 67

MPL wrote:

Zephyr-7s wrote:

MPL wrote:

I get "unable to connect to host" when on system link, this is with all patches, anyone any ideas.

Im sure im running tu8
I have tried 2 tu8 patches, both the same result?


try reinstalling mw2 & see if that helps

I will try that now, thanks if it works Smile

I still get the same thing, reckon you could help me on skype, i can stream it with my capture card through a call?
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
1000 Thanks
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 14, 2011 xAppze has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 5,481
Reputation Power: 220
Nice mod menu will love to use jt
View user's profile
  00
1 2 >


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.