First off, I would like to say that S7 Pro made this, I have no credit in that at all. I just wanted to share.
Well, I've had mulitple requests to release this due to speed and features (such as notification messages), and I decided why not!
- Much faster than teh1337's JtagRPC!
- Allows use of notification messages (example shown below!)
- Easy to use functions
- DashLaunch Plugin (XRPC.xex)
- Return values
Download: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
How to use XRPC:
1. First in your C# VS project, add XRPC.dll as a reference, and then "using XRPCLib;" at the top of your code (XRPC.dll contains both xdevkit and xrpc)
2. Add "XRPC Jtag = new XRPC();" somewhere at the top of your source code. You can rename Jtag to whatever you'd like, it's what you'll use to call functions.
Calling (This example calls SV_GameSendServerCommand):
//Format: Jtag.Call(uint address, arguments):
Jtag.Call(0x82254940, 0, 0, "g \"XRPC\"");
//Format: Jtag.Notify("Message"); < Automatically converts to a wide chars!
Jtag.Notify("XRPC v2.0 by Godly!");
Also supports all native XDevkit functions. It connects to the with the name "xbCon", so whenever you want to use a XDevkit function just do (example): Jtag. xbCon.DebugTarget.GetMemory(example);