In This Tutorial I will show you how to find diamonds.
Things you need:
1. Once you have all of that stuff you ready. Now what you want to do is find a spot you want to dig
2. Now dig down in that spot until you hit
3. Once you hit bedrock, take some dirt or cobblestone, and you want to go up 5 blocks. not 4 not 6 but 5 blocks up from the bedrock.
4. Now you want to dig forward, just straight forward, this is where patience and the 2 pickaxes come in.
5. once you hit either iron or redstone your on the right track, just keep going straight
6. after awhile, like 5-10 mins, you should hit diamond. if you dont start over and repeat the process.
If you need more help, refer to this video that NorthernLStudios has provided with.
It took my 2 tries with this method. First try i found 2 stacks of redstone
and the second time i found gold and diamonds so just keep trying
Also the best layer for diamonds is 5-10.
Last edited by Fuggetz ; edited 4 times in total