You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

1 2 >
Free host booter (Proof)
#1. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 09, 2011 Unixmanagement has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 13
hit me up on aim for the booter AIM: SaveTheFilms@aim
you need to disable your anti virus to use the boooter if you dont it will just delete it.
make sure u disable it before you download it and extract it to your desktop if you need any help just pm me or aim me please rep if you are happy that you can now smack randoms offline. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Last edited by Unixmanagement ; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
Wise One
Wise One
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 15, 2011 tsmall has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 582
Reputation Power: 21
whats a host booter?????
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 09, 2011 Unixmanagement has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 13

tsmall wrote:

whats a host booter?????
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL
View user's profile
  20
#4. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 09, 2011 Unixmanagement has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 13
Update......................
View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 09, 2011 Blue-Ranger has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 2,969
Reputation Power: 172
i gota better host booter haha mine i can lag switch and host boot and flood website and more stuff haha if u want it pm and i well see what i can do

its siick ahah u can shut some one computer down with 1 buttom
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 09, 2011 Unixmanagement has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 13

TMG_MaTriix420 wrote:

i gota better host booter haha mine i can lag switch and host boot and flood website and more stuff haha if u want it pm and i well see what i can do

its siick ahah u can shut some one computer down with 1 buttom

Whats it called and how many bots mine has around 19,000
View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
TTG Fanatic
TTG Fanatic
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 07, 2009 Stealth has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 4,447
Reputation Power: 312
Motto: When you die, you meet the man you could've been.

Unixmanagement wrote:

TMG_MaTriix420 wrote:

i gota better host booter haha mine i can lag switch and host boot and flood website and more stuff haha if u want it pm and i well see what i can do

its siick ahah u can shut some one computer down with 1 buttom

Whats it called and how many bots mine has around 19,000


Lmfao, You're spreading virus/keyloggers. You sir are a fail.


View user's profile
  12
#8. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 09, 2011 Unixmanagement has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 268
Reputation Power: 13

Dark_Stealth wrote:

Unixmanagement wrote:

TMG_MaTriix420 wrote:

i gota better host booter haha mine i can lag switch and host boot and flood website and more stuff haha if u want it pm and i well see what i can do

its siick ahah u can shut some one computer down with 1 buttom

Whats it called and how many bots mine has around 19,000


Lmfao, You're spreading virus/keyloggers. You sir are a fail.

WTF is a point of a virus?
View user's profile
  00
#9. PostPosted:
Rookie User
Rookie User
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 19, 2011 TTG_FunMan has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 6
Reputation Power: 0

Unixmanagement wrote:

hit me up on aim for the booter AIM: SaveTheFilms@aim
you need to disable your anti virus to use the boooter if you dont it will just delete it.
make sure u disable it before you download it and extract it to your desktop if you need any help just pm me or aim me please rep if you are happy that you can now smack randoms offline. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
THANKS SOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!! LEGIT
View user's profile
  02
#10. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Sep 01, 2010 xIMAHIx has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 960
Reputation Power: 38
Anyone Can Confirm This?
View user's profile
  00
1 2 >


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.