2. When you get to the home screen there will be no profiles found. That's because you removed your hard drive/memory card which contained all your profiles. Easy to understand =).
3. Now go to system settings.
4. Go to Network Settings.
5. Click Test Xbox Live Connection
6. Start connection and wait for it to finish.
7. When it is done you should get a message saying to update your system. Here is another important thing you need to do DO NOT UPDATE!!!!! I REPEAT
Do not update your system!! Just click No, don't update.
8. You should get a test connection failed message. Just click cancel.
9. After that click Y and you should get a list of numbers or codes.
Check your code under the letter Z
It should say Z: "whatever the code is"
Here are the codes to determine if your console has been banned.
Z: 8015 - 1002 means you have not been flagged yet. Hurray but still be cautious when playing online.
If it shows something other than that like
Z: 8015 - 190D, that means that you console has been flagged or banned. Sorry guys
this is also linked to the ban wave which sunkist has mad a topic about
Q = if it is different from other than on the post will i be banned
A = maybe
Q = will i be banned if i have a flashed console/ modified console
A = You have the highest risk of being banned
Q = Will i be banned if i used the WaW / COD 4 / MW2 infections
A = This is the other reason the ban wave was issued so most likely if your already flagged because you constantly get infections then yes
Last edited by I_Am_Superman ; edited 1 time in total
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_Am_Superman For This Useful Post:
Possible to do this without turning on the Xbox? Mine just bit the dust with the RROD. I was literally using it, turned it off for two seconds(on accident, meant to go to dashboard), turned it back on and it had RROD.
I don't know if it's just acting stupid or something(because I had RROD once before and it just worked after turning it on a few times) but even if its not, I don't want to go get it repaired if it will be banned.
hey i have a flashed console and am not flagged will i still get banned
it depends because microsoft are going around banning all of the previously banned consoles that they unbanned this is one of the main reasons of the ban waves also this means you have a decreased chance of being banned